As my new growth gets longer my wash days are getting simpler. This week I introduced my hair to new a protein product.
- Pre-poo'd doing an overnight deep condition like last week (yes, I might be hooked) using Eden BodyWorks Jojoba Deep Conditioner
- Cleansed using a moisturizing shampoo that I massaged only onto my scalp
- Treated my hair with Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor which I left on for about five minutes and rinse out with my green tea, apple cider vinegar mix
- Conditioned with Suave Natural Infusions Moisturizing Conditioner for about five minutes
- T-shirt dried for an hour
- Applied Nothing But Melted Shea Butter to my damp hair in sections and then tension dried with my blow dryer and finished off with coconut oil
- That night I cross wrapped my hair to get it smooth
The next day I clean, smooth, moisturized hair that I styled using the headband tuck. For the rest of the week I'm alternating between buns, braids and half ponytails.
This was my first time using the Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor and I really liked it. My hair feels stronger, softer and heavier. I haven't decided whether I'll use it every wash day or every other wash day.