- This conditioner is really moisturizing. Every time I use it my hair feels and looks awesome
- It can be used as a pre-poo, co-wash and a regular rinse out conditioner
- The consistency is just right - it's not too thick or thin
- It has enough slip that I can use it to detangle. Even when my new growth is at it's thickest
- I like the smell. It's slightly sweet and nutty, but not overpowering. The smell even lingers for a day or so which I also like
- The macadamia oil is low on the ingredient list, so I'm skeptical of how much is actually in the conditioner
Final verdictSuave Professionals Natural Infusion Moisturizing Conditioner is a keeper and will continue showing up in my wash day posts every now and again.
Price$3 12.6 fl oz or $5 for 28 fl oz at big box store
Description"Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Moisturizing Conditioner, infused with macadamia oil and white orchid, conditions hair and weightlessly seals the cuticle from root to tip for long-lasting moisture and smoothness.
- Moisturizing system with macadamia oil and white orchid: 10x more moisturization; softer, smoother look; luxurious nature-inspired fragrance
- For normal to dry hair
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Enriched with special exotic natural ingredients, this range of products delivers noticeable hair benefits
- Contains no parabens and no dyes"