SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo
- I've used the shampoo on my relaxed hair only once but so far am not impressed
- The consistency of the shampoo is nice
- It didn't lather as easily as other SheaMoisture shampoos I've used
- My relaxed hair didn't feel moisturized or just fine, it felt stripped
SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Hair Masque
- I've used this twice and liked it better the second time around. Probably because I used it on dry hair as my pre-poo instead of following the directions like I did the first time
- The hair masque is very thick. I can hold the jar upside down and nothing comes out
- Both times I used it, the masque sunk into my relaxed hair quickly
- It has a putty feel and a hint of a putty smell
Final ThoughtsThe one thing that stood out to me about the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey a& Mafura Oil line is the smell. It's not unpleasant it's just different than what I'm used to. Most of my hair products have a fruity or flowery smell. The manuka honey products don't. They have a more musky, earthy smell.
The jury is still out on both products. I plan to continue using them so they will be popping up in future wash day posts. Once I've used them a few more times I'll share a detailed product view.
Have you tried any of the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil products?