PriceI purchased the Ambi Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 for about $11+ tax in big box store. It can retail for about $13+ tax, but I was able to find and use a $2 off coupon. This moisturizer can also be found online, sometimes for a little bit less than in the store.
Description"This advanced moisturizer goes beyond nourishing skin to help even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of skin discolorations. This lightweight moisturizer is enriched with Even Blend, a combination of natural soy and vitamins C and E. It also contains advanced sun protection to help protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays."
Ingredients"Avobenzone 3.0% (Sunscreen), Homosalate 12.0 (Sunscreen), Octisalate 5.0% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene 1.7% (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone 3.0% (Sunscreen)"
How to use"Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. For best results use 3 to 4 times per week."
My takeAfter using Ambi Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer with good results and then trying another big name brand and experiencing breakouts I can't imagine using any other face moisturizer with SPF. It's more expensive than I'd like to pay for a daily moisturizer, but it's well worth it. As I mentioned above you can sometimes find $2 off coupons which brings the price down a lot. That's when I tend to stock up.
- It really is lightweight so it doesn't feel like I have anything on or clogging my pores
- It has SPF 30 which is hard to find in a face moisturizer that doesn't feel oily
- It's got a nice thickness, but isn't too thick and it's not runny
- A little goes a long way so a bottle can last me several months
- I love the pump bottle as it helps me to control how much I'm using each day
- There is a smell that is hard describe, but isn't a bad smell. After a while you don't notice it anymore and it doesn't linger
- It's expensive
Final verdictDespite a couple of cons, Ambi Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer is a keeper. So I've made it my go-to daily face moisturizer. The only reasons I would stop using it are my skin has a bad reaction or something with similar or better results comes on the market with a better price.
What's your favorite SPF face moisturizer?