1. Nanoblur by indeed Laboratories
- This instant skin finisher claims to "immediately reduce the look of aging, including the look of lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, sagginess and enlarged pores.”
- Sounds too good to be true from a cream. Besides the too good to be true reason I doubt I'll try this product since I don't have lines, wrinkles or any of that other stuff.
2. L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo, Pre-condition and Condition
- The products are "infused with pro-keratine for smoother, sleeker strands." It also says it "relaxes strands from root to tip."
- I may or may not try this. We'll see.
3. Not Your Mothers Deja Vu 'Do Style Extender
- This cream is supposed to keep your hair in good shape between washes by blocking humidity, dirt and oil.
- Not sure if I believe the claim or if I'll try it. I may do some research first to see how many days it's recommended going between washes when using the product.
4. Jafra Blends Sea Salt & Rose Petals Eau De Toilette
- This is a fragrance that's described as a blend of "velvety roses married with vibrant greens and warm woods."
- I've been looking for a fragrance for a while so this couldn't have come at a better time. I think I'll give this a try and see if works for me.
5. NYC HD Color Trio Eye Shadow in Long Beach Sands
- This eye shadow claims to be long lasting keeping its vibrancy all day. Have a texture that's soft and silky. I like the colors, but am worried they may be too light for my skin tone.
6. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Regular Tampons and carrier
- These tampons are designed for those who are active and has the benefit of neutralizing odors.
- What girl doesn't like free tampons! And they came with a nifty little case to carry them around in.
7. Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Repair & Finish Spray
- The product claims to protect hair with a conditioning shield that protects from breakage, seals in your style, tames flyaways and repairs signs of damage Seems like a lot to ask from a little spray bottle.
- I was surprised when I saw this product in the box as I haven't used or seen this brand in years. I didn't know it was still around.
Have you ever tried any of these products?