Related post: I've Joined a Hot Oil Treatment Challenge
- Pre-pooed by deep conditioning overnight with SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Hair Mask and followed that up the next day with an almond oil, tea tree oil, Eden BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi Hair Oil hot oil treatment.
- Cleansed using Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea CoWash
- Used my green tea and apple cider vinegar rinse
- Conditioned with Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner
- I t-shirt dried and air dried for a few hours
- This week for a leave in I tried Carols Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Leave-In. I'll be providing my first impressions soon
- To finish off I dried my roots with my blow dryer, sealed with almond oil and let the rest of my hair finish drying overnight
Related post: Product Review: Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea CoWash
I'm not sure why, but in the morning my hair looked better than it felt. I wore my hair in a ponytail and by the end of the day it felt so dry. Instead of just layering on more moisturizer and oil I put some Eden BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner on my ends, rinsed it out and then blow dried then till they were slightly damp. The next day my ends felt awesome and retained moisture.
I'll probably be wearing styles this week that keep my ends tucked away so I don't dry them out.
How do you bring moisture back to your hair between washes?