Related post: The Healthy Ingredients in a Good Hair Conditioner
(This post includes affiliate links. For more info see my affiliate disclosure.)
1. Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Moisturizing Conditioner with Macadamia and White Orchid: You’ll find several Suave conditioners on this list because my dry hair loves Suave conditioners. This is a thick conditioner that has some slip and I use as a pre-poo and rinse out conditioner.
2. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner: Reviews I’ve read about this is conditioner is it makes dry hair feel soft again and doesn’t weigh down thin hair.
3. L'Oreal Paris Ceramide Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner: This conditioner is great when I need a light protein boost to help because of the ceramides it contains.
4. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner: For many years I’ve seen raving reviews about this conditioner. Many of the pros in these reviews are it makes hair manageable and helps with detangling.
5. Ion Color Defense Color Defense Intense Moisture Conditioner: This is a sulfate free conditioner I decided to try out and liked despite my preconceptions. I’ve found great success mixing it with my co-wash.
6. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner: Reviews I’ve read about this conditioner say it leaves the hair feeling soft, manageable and not weighed down.
7. Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil Smoothing Conditioner: I’ve been using this as my pre-poo conditioner because it helps my hair feel smooth and conditioned afterwards.
8. Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Oil Conditioner: Though it has a thick, moisturizing formula, reviews of this conditioner says it doesn’t weigh hair down and softens the hair after each use.
9. Thermafuse HeatSmart Serum Condition: This is a thick conditioner that would sink into my strands making my hair feel nice and soft after use.
10. Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner: The consistency of conditioner is thick, but not too thick. It has good slip and allowed me to easily finger detangle my hair in the shower. After using it I would notice that my hair felt soft and moisturized after I've used it.
What’s your favorite moisturizing hair conditioner?