Related post: A Life Update: I'm Moving to Florida
With the simple and short theme in mind I opted to use only these products: Eden BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner, Eden BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi Shampoo, an apple cider vinegar rinse, a keratin oil conditioner, Eden BodyWorks Leave In Conditioner, and sunflower oil. I know it seems like a like, but it actually went very quickly. There wasn't any prepping tea for a rinse and I didn't use any heat for conditioning which I missed, but just adds time to my wash day.
Here's how I used the products:
- Pre-pooed with Eden BodyWorks Jojoba Deep Conditioner for about 30 minutes with no heat.
- Washed with Eden BodyWorks Jojoba Moisturizing Shampoo using an applicator bottle.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for a rinse which I applied with a spray bottle and didn't rinse out right away.
- Conditioned with the keratin oil conditioner. It was applied over the apple cider vinegar.
- After rinsing I t-shirt dried for an hour, moisturized and sealed with Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Leave In and sunflower oil.
- Air dried for three hours and then (gasp) used my blow dryer on low heat to dry my damp roots.
- For bed prep I applied coconut oil and put my hair in a loose bun on the top of my head.
My hair felt soft, like so soft I had to slap my hand to keep it out of my hair. It also felt moisturized. I was afraid that using the blow dryer would dry my hair out some, but it didn't. Not bad for a simple and short wash.
I also opted to wear my hair out the next day. While it felt a tad drier at the end of the day, it still had plenty of moisture and softness!
What products do you use to keep your hair soft?