- Prepooed for over an hour with Dessange Oleo Replenishing Oil Conditioner. Yes, I know I said I didn't care for it, but may be ok as a prepoo conditioner and using it this way allows me to get rid of it.
- I decided to clarify this time using SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo in an applicator bottle
- Next was the green tea, apple cider vinegar rinse that I massaged into my scalp and left in while I deep conditioned for 40 minutes with Eden BodyWorks Jojoba DC and hot head cap
- After rinsing everything out I air dried with a t-shirt for about two hours
- Next I applied Nothing But Melted Shea Butter for leave-in and sat under my hooded dryer for an hour using cool heat. My hair wasn't fully dry, but was close enough
- Finally I sealed my relaxed hair with grapeseed oil and applied a few stain pillow rollers to give my ends some curl
In the morning I didn't like how the curls looked and my ends felt dry. Since I was headed out to church I applied Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Leave In Conditioner on my ends and pulled my hair back in a half ponytail.