Ceramides come in two forms: 1) natural and 2) synthetic. Natural ceramides include sunflower oil, hemp oil, safflower oil, rice bran oil, wheat germ and grapeseed oil. Synthetic ceramides are considered more concentrated than natural and therefore provide more immediate results in damaged hair.
Some benefits from regular use of ceramides are:
- Smoother, softer and shiner hair as it helps with laying the hair cuticles laying flat.
- Better protein and moisture balance.
If you'd like to liked to participate in the challenge, here are the rules:
- Incorporate ceramides into your regimen at least one way. Examples: either by sealing with an oil, hot oil treatments, or using a conditioner that contains ceramides.
- Join the sign up list on justgrowalready.com.
- Keep track of how your hair is improving from the use of ceramides.
- Share your results. At the end of the month, Jen will do a review post. If you have a blog you'll be able to link your update post to share your results and photos OR if you do not have a blog, you can email Jen your photos and your update and she will include your update in the post.
What's been your experience with ceramides?