- Pre-pooed with Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner
- Cleansed with Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea CoWash
- Conditioned with Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
- T-shirt dried for an hour to get the excess water out of my strands
- Applied Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea leave in and grapeseed oil to moisturize and seal
- Air dried for an hour and then sat under my hooded dryer for about 20 minutes till my hair was just damp
- Put my damp hair up in a high bun and went to bed
- The next morning some of my roots were still damp (the downside to thick hair) so I sat under the hooded dryer for a few minutes, put on a little more leave in conditioner and went about my day wearing my hair down
Notice anything missing? Yep, I forgot to do my green tea and apple cider vinegar rinse. I had the green tea ready, just forgot to put it with the apple cider vinegar in an applicator bottle and bring the bottle to the bathroom (sigh). Oh well. I'll do the rinse during my mid-week wash.
Since my touch up and trim I've been doing less protective styling and wearing my hair out more. I haven't noticed any negative effects from that. Probably because the humidity is helping to keep my hair and ends moisturized. In think I'll be doing the same thing this week though I seem to be gravitating to buns.