When I started my healthy relaxed hair journey I wished there was something that could help make applying oils and shampoos to my scalp a lot easier and less messy. I soon found there was a tool that could help and it was a tool I had seen several hair stylists use.
- Straight tip
- Slanted tip
- With measurements marks
- Without measurement marks
Now that I've started using application bottles in my healthy relaxed hair routine I use them in many ways
- To apply shampoo directly to my scalp
- During relaxer stretches I section new growth with the tip before applying liquid hair products
- Dilute shampoo with other liquids
- When I do hot oil treatments I use the bottle to apply the oils
- Apply my tea rinses and apple cider vinegar rinses
- Measure my liquids so I don't have too much or too little
Do you use applicator bottles in your hair care routine?